[Fot] TRr4 seat replacement

greenman62 at hotmail.com greenman62 at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 08:44:44 MDT 2009

> Kevin, I have TR6 seats in my TR4, but I did not install them.  Greg
Petrolati
> did, so he could maybe provide details.  From what I have seen it does not
> look like anything special was done to install them.

Gadfry! I've slept since then!

I bought the seat frames from Mark Pelham and had to have them completely
reupholstered. They were the early TR6 seats with the folding head rests. I
really don't remember having any problems... except as mentioned, they did
have me sitting higher in the car... high enough to need a smaller steering
wheel so I could get under it.

Greg Petrolati   Lafayette, Oregon