[Fot] scales and splitting Hairs

Rob 19to1tr6 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 12:23:59 MST 2010

I have been using a set of 30 year old Ruggles scales for a while 8 seasons
with good success and only have the scales at the track to verify were the car
has been set. Its been close enough.
  Most times I have help but today I need to use the dumbbells for my weigh
and am wondering what % of weight I would put at the peddles   and then the
thighs torso etc.
   I am also wondering about the cost range on new scales from $800.00 to
2800.00 Pad rigidity is important but the rest of the features seem to be
about the computer doing the simple math  memory and battery life.
thanks    rob