[Fot] California Speedway

Bob Kramer rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 26 09:24:37 MST 2010

Texas World Speedway is calling and my car is on the trailer ready to
answer. This is CVAR's first race weekend of the year. We have 2 TR4's, a
TR3, a GT6 and 2 Spitfires attending. We had snow earlier this week but it
should be sunny and in the 60's this weekend. Wish you all could be here.

Bob Kramer
Volente, TX

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.
Vince Lombardi