[Fot] TR4 For Sale

vintage.racer at comcast.net vintage.racer at comcast.net
Mon Oct 4 09:02:13 MDT 2010

Hello:

My 1962 TR4 racecar is for sale. Car was on the cover of The Vintage Triumph magazine in August 2007 which also included a feature article. The car is fully race ready and available immediately. Some highlights - less than two hours on rebuilt engine/transmission; Nitride hardened crank; Carrillo Rods; Wiseco pistons; RATCO frame ; Quaffe limited slip diff; Alexander steel flywheel, front axle upgrade; aluminum radiator; rear axle modification; and the list goes on. For photos, full list of car features and list of extensive spares, contact me offline. Thanks.

Gary Horstkorta