[Fot] brake lines

Tim Murphy timmurph at fastbytes.com
Sat Aug 27 15:23:20 MDT 2011

An expensive solution is the use of AN fittings which have the great
advantage of being able to be removed and screwed back on without leaking.
For the small brake line fittings they are less costly and may be worth it.
I've for gotten which flare they use but I think I got the flaring tool from
Aircraft Spruce and it worked great, also no leaks!

Tim