[Fot] tr3 brake master cyl. upgrade to dual system

rdavis4 at cfl.rr.com rdavis4 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 13:07:32 MST 2011

I have designed a mount to hold 3 Tilton 75 series master cylinders (the short Wilwood cylinders will also work). It is aluminum. I have just finished fab'ing the parts and dropped it off to be welded. It will use the stock TR3 pedal assembly, the stock pushrods that come with the Tilton cylinders, and heim joints at the attach points. As designed, no firewall modifications are needed since all three cylinders will fit within the stock firewall opening. As designed, pressure differential will have to be handled by a Tilton pressure differential valve installed inline for the rear brakes. If interested, I can send pictures when I get it back later this week along with dimensions of the various parts.

BobD