[Fot] Fwd: SEATTLE SOVERN look for Curtis to stop by

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Fri Jul 1 06:15:40 MDT 2011

 FOT

 Curtis has a website on British Race Cars.

He doesnt know much about Triumphs so I introduced him to Bob Wismer  and
Dennis Delap at VIR.

He did an extensive photo/journal on the THUNDERBOLT and JUST published an
article on Dennis' new modified TVR '2200'.

He is in Seattle right now.  He will stop in to visit you NW GUYS.

Very pleasant guy and an opportunity to showcase our Triumphs as well
providing some owner with a rather comprehensive document on your Triumph.

BRITISHRACECAR.COM    is the website, I believe.

PACK A LUNCH...the articles are very comprehensive and long.

Who is going to be next?

Joe A