[Fot] GoodParts

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 07:00:17 MDT 2011

Wow, I've known Richard for a couple of decades and that would be TOTALLY out
of character for him, but I was not there. Richard started his business
specializing in the TR6 line and that is probably what he was still tooled up
for back then. He is doing some other Triumph parts but they are not listed on
his website so it would not hurt to call.  I concur with Chuck, his quality is
top notch.  My only problem with Richard is he always beats me autoxing :)
Marty