[Fot] Laguna Kastner Cup thanks

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 14:53:09 MDT 2011

FoT,
Before it gets too far away from me, I'd like to thank everyone involved in another fantastic Kastner Cup event and acknowledge the importance of having "our" Triumph Champions and heros in the paddock. Sharing photo opportunities, experiences and autographs with Kas, Hardy Prentice (with his Championship TR3), Sam Halkias, Bob Johns, Jerry Barker and others adds much significance to these events. This was great for the Triumph Traveler Sports Car Club as well. It was nice to have the enthusiastic support of our streetcar brethren. Their smiles were ear-to-ear, both in the paddock and during the Corkscrew experience for the ultimate photo opportunities.

Also, I'd like to thank those who stepped up to the plate to organize this event, from Mordy's amazing energy, generosity, and tasty eats to the co-hosts of Tuesday evening's bar-b-que, John and Tammy Frymark, as well as John Nikas, Steve Belfer and others. Thanks to the drivers who made the tow and put on a great show.

And, of course, most certainly thanks to Joe Alexander for originally bringing the FoT together and defining our purpose. What a great group of people!
Thanks to all for another glorious Kastner Cup event! I had a really great time and hopefully, next year I will be joining you all on the track,
Dave Hogye