[Fot] Sputtering TR question

Tim Murphy timmurph at fastbytes.com
Wed Jun 15 15:59:02 MDT 2011

Just curious, what needles did you settle on?  We have H6's on the race car
and went from SM needles to RB needles with the Kastner cam and about 11:1
or a little better compression ratio.  We're about 10 flats down and about
2.9 to 3.0 PSI fuel pressure at present, if I remember correctly.  Always
nice to know what the "base line" is for a street car.

Thanks,
Tim Murphy