[Fot] Chinese H-beam TR rods

EDWARD BARNARD edwardbarnard at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 16 20:30:17 MDT 2011

Well Duncan, we'll know all about them once you buy a set and try them. Please give us a report back. I'm slightly leary, while trying not to be too critical, but, they don't know what they have. They label their TRI-TR6 rods as being for Spit 1500, Late Spit 1300, GT6, and TR6. I do believe the rods for each of these engines is a different length. A 1500 may fit a TR6, but a GT6 is different as is the 1300.
Of course, until we all started buying Pauter rods they were an unknown too!
Let us know.
-Ed-