[Fot] 7 " headlight stone guards?

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Mon Oct 3 19:26:32 MDT 2011

Bobby, In my opinion, no reason to buy expensive mesh guards which you can
buy from Pegasus and cut them to size. I'll make you ones like I have for
free (just pay me shipping). Its just aluminum window screen. I paint mine
blue. And they are period correct for about 1971.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing