[Fot] Tow vehicle

Doug Mitchell dmitchel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 5 05:47:38 MDT 2011

Marty,

I've got one. Haven't towed with it yet, but it is rated for 11,300
pounds. If
you want to get a new one, let me know, I can get you X-Plan. The
only
complaint I have is that the mirrors don't have power fold capability. I
have
to open my window to fold them in and out when I put it in my garage.

For 2012, the 4x4 version will have a 36 gallon fuel tank. You could drive
from Toledo to Road Atlanta without stopping (for fuel).

Doug