[Fot] Chasing Classic Cars

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Wed Oct 26 12:29:12 MDT 2011

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011, Charly Mitchel wrote:

> I didn't see the show in it's entirety and it seems to me that if it's an
> original Group $$ (44) that it may have that kind of value.  It seems that
> racecars with prominence history have a very high value (or the sellers think
> so).

The car in the show was def. NOT a Group 44 car.

As for the asking price, that's not for me to decide. It does look like a
nice, clean car and it has been raced since new in '62, so it def. has
provenance.

One of the highlights of the show for me was hearing the car bark to life.
It sounded really sweet. :-) :-)

> Charly Mitchel
> TR6 #44

regards,