[Fot] FOT

Kramer, Robert RKramer at rdoequipment.com
Thu Sep 1 06:27:07 MDT 2011

I'll second it. I should have nominated him a long time ago. He's been coming
to CVAR races and scratching his itch. He also is a part of the Sherlock
Homeboyz Lemon's TR6 effort and dose a real nice job driving.  He just needs a
race car to get started..

Bob Kramer
Southern Construction Inventory Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn
out. ~John Wooden