[Fot] Valve Spring Installed Height Dimension

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Fri Sep 2 12:13:03 MDT 2011

Group
Does anyone out there have the proper dimension for valve installed
height for a later model 1974 TR6 engine.
This is the dimension between the valve spring retainer and head.
I remember finding this for my Spit Race car engine but can't seem to
locate it for the TR6.
I just finished up a 3 angle valve job on a customers car and I would
like to assemble it with the proper shims but can't seem to locate the
right dimension.
Currently the height after machining it is 1.250".
My machine shop can't find the dimension either.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Glenn Franco