[Fot] TR4 billet crank source

toodamnfunky at comcast.net toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Fri Sep 16 09:45:27 MDT 2011

FoT,
This outfit is offering billet TR4 cranks for $ 1,400.00 with an order of 10.
I can't consider it in the short term
but I would consider it after the 1st of the year.

jim g

http://www.maxspeedingrods.com/

Yes, weB doB 4340 billet steel crank according to your sample. Our minimum
order is 10 units with each strokes at a time. We will make theB formal
blueprint for you to confirmB after receipt of 30% deposit. The cranks will
beB made in about 4-6 months after confirmed the blueprint. (normal in about
90 days, but now many orders on the schedule.) After we finished the whole
work and prepare shipping, the rest funds be paid before goods be shipped out.
The price is about 1399USD/unit for 10B of 4-cyl cranksB at a time. We will
work out the accurate costB after checked the sample. Would you please send
any pictures of the crank at first.
Any other questions, please feel free to let us know.
Best regards
maxspeedingrods