[Fot] Runoffs Grid for EP

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Thu Sep 22 14:59:52 MDT 2011

Looks like the final grid is set for the SCCA National Championship Runoffs
for EP. Our Friend Sam Halkias is starting fourth in the Catawaba Island
Marina TR6. He is surrounded by a bunch of different types of Mazda's all
with very similar qualifying times. Pole position qualified about two
seconds ahead of Sam and the 2nd and 3rd place cars about 1 second. So he
will have a tough race for the podium... but we know of the 34 cars on the
grid he has the coolest car and best chance.

The last qualifying session for FP starts at 4:10 and that will set the
final grid for the Group. I usual domination, Steve Sargis in his Spitfire
has been topping the charts and should take the pole.

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing