[Fot] Tranny synchros...

Gary Schneider garygret at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 6 17:03:41 MDT 2011

Bill,
John Esposito at Quantum Mechanics www.quantumechanics.com/ had decent synchros
made a few years back, ISTR from the original petroglyphs of the ancient
scribes. I've had them for a couple (short) seasons with no crunching. When
rotated by hand on the cones they had noticeably more friction at less
engagement depth than the Moss, TRFs or VicBrits I bought for comparison at the
time, which seemed to go all the way onto the taper without much grab.

He also has steel bushings to replace the fragile tophats.

Regards,
Gary Schneider