[Fot] Eifelrace on board #74

Bobby Whitehead igofaster at att.net
Thu Sep 15 18:48:44 MDT 2011

damn.. I just thought I was a race car driver...  dude....  200kph? what is that
120mph? shit...  I just hope to hit 100 mph at a second or two...   THIS is real
driving. Not a memorized set of turns that most of us know... I commend you !
YOU are a driver. It's not about the memory of preset turns we all know, it's
this skill, balls, bravery (wait , does that go together?) and ability with you
and your machine that blows me away with this video. I think the word 'road
racing' is tossed around very generically now as far as I know. THIS was a
road... heck I haven't even finished watching the first lap and I'm blown away.
What is the course, 50k ?

coolest in car video I've ever seen...   MadMax fan club.........    Bobby
Whitehead