[Fot] FGR VICTORY at Blackhawk Farms!

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Mon Sep 19 14:02:57 MDT 2011

what it is about......

and another f/s team for atlanta....

thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason at multivintage.com>
To: triumph friends <fot at autox.team.net>
Sent: Mon, Sep 19, 2011 2:16 pm
Subject: [Fot] FGR VICTORY at Blackhawk Farms!

AMICI,
 life long dream came true in the pouring rain yesterday for me and my
amily.
n a tough race for the lead with a Porsche, my GT6 performed brilliantly.
fter many long nights of preparation, and a 35 year family history of
oming up just short of victory in our GT6's... the win was all to sweet!
he rain was again the great equalizer, giving me the edge over some should
e faster cars.
y Dad got to ride with me on the Victory Lap, a greatly emotional "father
nd son moment" I will never forget!
HANKS TO ALL MY TRIUMPH FRIENDS for technical help and mentoring to make
his possible.
 very proud FOT... bringing home a checkered flag for our group.
ason Ostrowski
riendly Ghost Racing.
ot at autox.team.net
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive