[Fot] TR6 oil consumption issue during break in.

Henry Morrison dos_gusanos at msn.com
Tue Sep 20 11:30:13 MDT 2011

I have the engine sealed up pretty well.  It leaks a little out the oil filter
bolt.  I'll try to fix that when I change the oil next.  It leaks a little out
the fill cap on the alloy valve cover (that bugs me).

There is a nice smoke trail, Blue or grey, not black puffs nicely at traffic
lights and shifts, not too noticeable on the freeway.  Certainly not dying
bomber status, doesn't seem to be fouling the plugs...........Cheers Henry

> Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 oil consumption issue during break in.
> From: colordog.1 at earthlink.net
> Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:21:53 -0700
> To: dos_gusanos at msn.com
>
> Henry, does it puff blue smoke or leak? can you tell where the oil is going?
You must determine this before you can fix the problem.