[Fot] Taking the Leap

Kramer, Robert RKramer at rdoequipment.com
Tue Sep 20 15:28:35 MDT 2011

Front brake pads like Hawk Blues would be a simple but effective temporary
improvement. Turn 3 at Hallett will test your brakes. I've also used the EBC
Green Stuff but if I were you would keep them away from your car. They shed
hot, little metal particles.

Bob Kramer
Southern Construction Inventory Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn
out. ~John Wooden