[Fot] Purolator oil relief valve leak 1962 TR4

Mike Mehl mike.mehl at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 22:18:02 MDT 2011

I am still chasing the leak out of the oil pressure leak adjustment screw.
After setting the oil pressure on my motor new for this season it has been
leaking all summer.  It looks to be part number 30123 washer.  No one seems to
have them in their catalogs.

Has anyone else had this type of leak?  Any
suggestions on how to fix/reduce the leak would be appriciated.

Thanks!!
Mike Mehl