[Fot] Close call!

Jeff Clark jsclark at live.ca
Fri Sep 30 10:57:05 MDT 2011

I strongly agree with the statement you make about experience behind the wheel
of a race car. I have had my licence for two years now and only have 5 races
to my credit and remember when I took my race school making a comment to my
instructor that everyone on the road should have this kind of training even if
they never get behind the wheel of a race car. I saw an episode of Top Gear
once that did a piece on new drivers in Switzerland( I think) It takes three
months to get a drivers licence after a training coarse including time spent
on a skid pad
Jeff Clark
'71 Triumph GT6