[Fot] Parts need (for the MITTY)...

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 11:45:25 MDT 2012

Amici...

In order to run the MITTY...I need to find an early GIRLING B LEFT HAND
FRONT BRAKE CALIPER (the casting, I have all of the other necessary
components).  The seat in mine for the bleed nipple is finally compromised.   It will
no longer seat the bleed nipple.  I am still running the original rotors and
calipers on a fifty-five year old race car (the warranty has probably
expired).

In the MOSS catalogue this is the one piece, Exhibit A on their TR2-4 Brake
page.  Does someone have one (useable) they would sell and ship to me ASAP?

Bill Dentinger