[Fot] Mitty Car number swap request

Sam Halkias atr6racer at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 15:57:49 MDT 2012

 I just checked the entry list for the Triumph event at the Mitty on the HSR
website and noticed I did not get the car number I requested. Bob Wismer was
assigned the #4 and my McComb Trubute TR6 got #14. Apparently we both
requested #4 and Bob's entry must have beat mine in. As the car is a Group 44
look alike of the 1975 TR6 of McCombs championship at Road Atlanta I would
very much like to switch number with Bob. Are you on the list Bob? Does
anybody know how I can contact Bob in the event he's not seeing this message?
I would sure appreciate the favor Bob and I'll owe you one!

Sam Halkias