[Fot] KASTNER CUP PRESENTATION- Saturday

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Fri Apr 27 21:18:26 MDT 2012

stand by for media tower announcements.....we may have the presentation at the
Kastner Cup Hospitality Tent.

that makes sense for all of us that are racing, but it might be bit noisy.

on the other hand we will have posters, Kastner Cup, and racers close by.

it's the best plan i can come up with at the moment.......

next year will be a lot easier....this is such a huge event at ROAD ATLANTA

thanks to CLASSIC MOTORSPORTS for making this all happen.

AND for a non-organization we do very well. What a great bunch of folks.
Thank you all.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street