[Fot] KASTNER CUP PLANNING FOR 2014 - PLEASE READ

Walter Hollowell walt at hot-tr6.com
Tue Jul 31 16:58:38 MDT 2012

I wish to put in a strong plug for NAPA Speedway in Albuquerque, New Mexico
for the 2014 Kastner Cup event. We have a nice 1.7 mile 14 corner technical
road course that my local road race club uses. This track is located right
off of I-40. The facilities are first class including lots of RV hook-ups.
New Mexico has lots to offer when visitors are not on the racetrack.  I have
spoken to one of the owners of the track and he is very supportive of
hosting this event. You can check out the speedway at: www.napaspeedway.com
I can be your initial contact on this project if there is any interest. You
can also check out some club racing at this track at our website:
www.swms.com
Thank You for your Consideration

Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque, New Mexico