[Fot] ECR race video

Bobby Whitehead igofaster at att.net
Wed May 23 10:06:44 MDT 2012

HEY Duncan... I'm still an FoT guy... sorry about that beast #10 Valvoline GTA
Car in my rented space with you guys... was hoping I could get there about 6:00
a.m. and wake up the cattle....Although Triumph-less I was still there in
support..........

Bobby Whitehead
onward through the fog.... FoT forever....