[Fot] App for race timing and scoring

Clark W. Nicholls cwnfot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 08:51:45 MDT 2012

I don't know if this was already discussed.

If you have a smart phone or tablet, there is an App to link directly into
the timing and scoring computers of participating events, such as the SCCA
RunOffs.
Race Monitor. Costs $5 and well worth it.

We pit marshals at Lime Rock use it at events to keep track of race winners
for victory laps and awards. Heck, I kept track of the HP race while
watching F1 on the TV just now.

Not only SCCA events, marquee club events, vintage racing, whatever,
wherever!!

Check it out.

http://race-monitor.com/

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
1972 Stag (LE7931E), 1974 Spitfire (FM14571U)
and 1 rusty GT6 needing new owner
"Reality, it's not what you think."