[Fot] FOT REGALIA......VOLUNTEERS???. KCUP FUNDING

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 12:27:50 MDT 2012

In a message dated 09/11/2012 1:16:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
n197tr4 at cs.com writes:

> We are now very low on FOT FUNDS.  2013 KCUP will not be heavily
> sponsored as in the past.

Joe...

In addition, I propose we put out a hat and have a strictly optional 'Party
Pot' to help fund such expenses as they come up.  People can donate what
they can, or care to.  Others can volunteer their services.  Joe...no one is
better qualified than you are to handle and administer such a fund.  You tend
to be frugal which will discourage waste, and you are probably not smart
enough to steal.  You would be great to distribute it where and as it is
needed and can help.

I'll send you $100 for seed money.

Bill Dentinger