[Fot] Never be beaten by equipment

Robert Deanes rfdeanes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:56:27 MDT 2012

I run about ..006 for my clearance with Wiesco pistons, they are popular in
the marine industry and they have the same characteristics...or problems
without the clearance..need more room, I also add more clearance to
the connecting rod at the crank  so that more oil can be delivered,I was
told it was an old dragster trick..seems to work.

.

--
rob deanes
TR Racer