[Fot] Seeking Triumph race car photos, new and old

Cregg Cowan cregg.cowan at sri.com
Thu Apr 4 14:19:18 MDT 2013

Fellow Triumph Enthusiasts,

In addition to all the other fun I'm having, I am co-chair of the
combined 2013 Triumphest and VTR National Convention
in October 2013 (see http://www.triumphtravelers.org/).  The event is
located near Sears Point raceway, just north of San Francisco.

Our event theme is "Triumph Racing" and we need racing photos for
display (both new photos and vintage ones).
If you have photos showing Triumph race cars and would be willing to let
us display them during the convention we would
be most appreciative, and would be happy to acknowledge your contribution.
We especially need photos with enough resolution to enlarge to 11x17 or
larger formats.

Thanks!

Cregg Cowan
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club