[Fot] 1958 Triumph TR3 head light rim...

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Tue Apr 16 08:04:57 MDT 2013

Amici...

Bob Wismer's son-in-law, Doug Allison, is the new owner of our Tornado
Thunder Bolt, and since after 111 racing events, it has been retired from
racing, he is in the process of a complete restoration and conversion into a fancy
street roadster.  This includes getting all of the lights working again.
He is in need of one (-1-) 1958 TR3 head light rim.  I am unfamiliar with
this rim, but Doug describes it as being 'split', with a screw to hold it
together when in place.  He has one, but needs another.  Does anyone have one
they would be willing to part with?

Bill Dentinger