[Fot] Seeking Triumph race car photos, new and old

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Apr 5 11:41:30 MDT 2013

> Speaking of Triumph pictures and websites, is there any
> preference for one photo sharing site over another?

I like Photobucket, it works better for me than the others I have tried.
They make it really easy to link to a single photograph, or an entire album.
Uploading is painless.  Although there is a size limit unless you pay for
the full service, the uploading process will automatically resize for you
rather than just refuse to work.  And they don't seem to mind that I have
most of the ads blocked.

One downside is that reorganizing your albums will break the link to
anything you move; and there isn't any way (that I've found) to replace a
photo without breaking the link.  Also it can be a pain to get a short link
to just the image instead of the entire web page (although maybe that's part
of a paid subscription).

http://www.photobucket.com/

-- Randall