[Fot] Tire temp question

Bill Babcock ponobill at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:47:01 MDT 2013

Tire temperatures that you get from a hot day or autocross runs are useless
for setting up suspension or determiniming appropriate tire pressure. Even
tire temps on a track are relatively inaccurate unless you take a series of
tight turns at good speed and stop immediately to read them without an
intervening straight.