[Fot] fiberglass gt-6 hood

rodkent at cox.net rodkent at cox.net
Thu Aug 8 12:12:11 MDT 2013

Hi, I don't know if anyone is interested, but I have a new fiberglass hood for early gt-6 that I would like to sell. I had started a project that have since abandoned, and no longer need the hood. I purchased a spitfire hood from Joe in L.A. and had my glass guy make a mold of the hood bubble on a gt-6 and he grafted it on the spit hood, it came out really nice. I am not interested in shipping it, but will be making a trip to left coast in Sept and could possibly arrange to meet for delivery. I have about 700 invested, will sell the hood and mold to duplicate bubble for 500. thanks