[Fot] Watkins Glen Vintage event

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Mon Aug 19 13:34:15 MDT 2013

Hello list.  The week-end after Labor Day is again the big Watkins Glen
Vintage Grand Prix.  For those of you not going to he Kastner Cup race
at Road America, this is an excellent event. We will be there with
parts, accessories and apparel.  If you need anything large, this is a
chance for freee shipping - at least as far as getting the items to
Watkins Glen. Many of our Canadian customers use this event as a chance
to save shipping costs.  If you need something, please let me know. We
will do our best to make sure we have it at the event.  Thanks for your
time and "buy early, buy often". Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022