[Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 81, Issue 33

Joe Guinan joeg at neb.rr.com
Tue Aug 20 07:10:54 MDT 2013

Your beer money is no good in Wisconsin, I think we all owe you more than a
few beers.  I'll have a case or two of Spotted Cow on ice - local Wisconsin
brew from New Glarus Brewery -
http://www.newglarusbrewing.com/index.cfm/beers/OurBeers/Beer/spotted-cow

Also, I can get you to Milwaukee if necessary - I do have a passenger in my
small truck, but I can go down and back to drop you off or we can work
something out if a better ride does not appear.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE