[Fot] Nice Spitfire vIntage race car package available

Joe Guinan joeg at neb.rr.com
Wed Aug 21 22:52:29 MDT 2013

I've had to pull the plug on my purchase of this car, trailer, and spares
package. Thought I should help the owner spread the word of its
availability. It's a beauty, well and sensibly built, nicely finished, very
presentable and reliable.  If I could have made the finances work, I'd be
the owner in about two weeks.  Fate intervened, and I'll have to redouble
work on the ex-SCCA car to have it ready for spring Driver's Training.

The car is in the Boulder, CO. area.  Photos of the entire package can be
seen on FLICKR at;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99588681@N02/sets

I can answer some questions, but am certainly not an authority on this car.
The owners are Steve and Renee Von Roenn and can be reached via email at
wolf776gang at comcast.net

See you at Road America...

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE