[Fot] I haven't given up yet.

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 23:37:42 MDT 2013

Oh yea of little faith.

Some have apparently given up on me, but I haven't.  I'm pretty sure I
haven't told anyone yet that I wasn't going.

I've still got some windows open to have a race car at the K-Cup so
while the odds are indeed getting longer I have not given up yet.
Until those windows close I'm wrenching on.

Bud

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)