[Fot] Drill Bit

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 08:38:19 MDT 2013

On 8/28/13 2:04 PM, Michael Haberthur wrote:
> Try not to drill your thumb. It can make it very difficult to use your
> pants fly. Not many friends are willing to help you with it either. ....
A lot depends upon how cute he is and if he is eligible.

Had a friend in school who was finishing off his phd. We were taking in
his garage while he was working on a small wood project.  He was sitting
and placed a board on his thighs then proceeded to drill through the
board into this thigh.  I guess it is the kind of thing that otherwise
brilliant people do.

I presume you belong to a religion that requires a blood sacrifice prior
to a race.  Now that that is done why not tell everyone on the list what
size cooler you are looking for.  Someone may have one on a shelf.  And
please, enough blood spilled.

TeriAnn