[Fot] FOT PATCHES, not BADGES (sorry for the confusion) -- STILL AVAILABLE!!!

Andrew Packard apackard68 at att.net
Sat Aug 31 19:37:03 MDT 2013

> From: Andrew Packard <apackard68 at att.net>
> Subject: FOT Badges -- STILL AVAILABLE!!!
> Date: August 30, 2013 5:34:23 PM PDT
> To: fot at autox.team.net
>
> Hello Amici!
> By now, if you didn't buy an FOT badge you need to be prepared for your envy
at the sight of your fellow FOT'ers sporting their spotless new badges.  But,
you're in luck because I still have 37 to sell!  We've covered our costs plus
a little but still need to continue the sales in order to earn enough for the
seat belts in our TR4 Lemons race car project.
> If you are interested, simply send paypal $ to apackard68 at att.net.  Price is
$6 for the first badge and $5 for each badge after that.  If you would like to
pay by check, make it payable to SilverScreen Triumph and mail to:  56 Hagen
Oaks Ct, Alamo, CA 94507.