[Fot] Spitfire Wheels

Joe Guinan joeg at neb.rr.com
Sat Feb 2 12:31:24 MST 2013

FOT,

I find myself in need of wheels for a couple Spitfire vintage racers.

Long story short - a "friend" who I was sub-letting some storage space from
stopped paying his bill, and everything in the space was sold at auction.  I
lost three sets of polished aluminum dish wheels, two sets of Cosmic alloys,
one set of really cool Compomotive alloys, and a couple sets of stock
Spitfire wheels.  That's not to mention the two Spitfires (one badly
wrecked, one very restorable).  Eh, life goes on...

Anyway - if you have any Spitfire / GT6 wheels suitable for use on a race
car that you are not using, please let me know what you need for them.  I
won't be able to replace everything I lost, but I need three sets of wheels
pretty badly if I'm going to make the Kastner Cup in September.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska
joeg at neb.rr.com or Spitfirejoe at email.com