[Fot] Its damn'd embarrassing...

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 12:58:32 MST 2013

Amici...

Is anyone else embarrassed to learn that the poor, stalled Caribbean cruise
ship TRIUMPH is being towed slowly back to Texas by a bunch of tug boats,
after a fire caused engine failure.  For days and days now, over 4,000 people
are stranded on board dealing with lack of food, water, working toilet
facilities, and other implorable conditions.  I understand things stink to High
Heaven.

It is time for action.  I move the FOT gets involved with a campaign to get
this ship's name changed to FIAT, or some such.  And, because this is
important, as usual Joe Alexander should do all the work.

Bill (Damdinger)