[Fot] Rear End Ratios

EDWARD BARNARD edwardbarnard at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 3 21:34:52 MDT 2013

Yes, that is exactly how I did Ray's O/D. I like to use the term enabler or
disabler because it makes it easier for people to understand how the switches
are actually working. The five terminal generic relay does the trick great,
but I am like you and prefer to use a Bosch one for better reliability over
the $4.95 Chinese ones
I can't wait to see the Speedster.
-Ed-