[Fot] Fwd: Unsubscribe

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue May 28 21:37:37 MDT 2013

Stephanie Barnes wrote:
> Sorry?? Nomination?!? I'm drawing a complete blank, I'm afraid. I just started receiving a flurry of emails about some decal. I'm not in the decal business, so I assume I got these ten or so emails in error. I tried the 'help' suggestion, but no explanation was forthcoming, therefore I requested to be removed from the list.
>
> I have no knowledge of "fot," nor its products. I apologise for the misunderstanding.
>
> S G Barnes

http://www.team.net/mharc/archives/html/fot/2013-05/msg00241.html

Apparently the 'Friends of Triumph" - an amazing collection of Triumph
racers
and enthusiasts, was not properly explained to you.  I'll suggest you
stick around
for a bit, see if you and your TR6 really want to part ways with us.

mjb.