[Fot] TR3 Prices

Dave dlhogye at comcast.net
Tue Nov 5 19:04:08 MST 2013

And, recently, for whatever auction prices do for the collector car market,
good or bad, a perfectly restored small mouth TR3 went for $55,000.00.
I have my TR3 race car insured for $30K.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 5, 2013, at 4:52 PM, Randall <tr3driver at ca.rr.com> wrote:

> ---- Richard Gehweiler <mini at wi.rr.com> wrote:
>> I am looking for actual selling prices of
>> cars, not asking prices.
>
> I went through this a few years back with my insurance.  They supplied a
list of 4 cars that had recently sold in similar condition.  Average sale
price $9600.  That was in 2005, and at least my perception is that prices have
risen quite a bit since then.  So I'd say at least $12K plus whatever the
engine is worth over a solid running (but otherwise stock) engine.