[Fot] TR3 Prices

mrcpt1@sbcglobal.net mrcpt1fc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 6 05:17:29 MST 2013

Some very good points have been made regarding the value and pricing of a
"road warrior" TR3. I believe everyone agrees classic cars in general have
been going up.

The TR3's like many other cars have been selling in a wide
range. For what it's worth the current average selling prices (excluding
the occasional high and the low) are somewhere in the $15,000.00 - $ 30,000.00
range.

I personally agree that passing on a legacy gets a substantial
discount...if I could only talk my dad into that !

Cheers all, Mike.